It was a great surprise when Nor called to ask, if Hariz can come visit and take Nora’s mom with him. That was unexpected and we bought her ticket immediately.
- We visited the RIGI, a great round travel on a sightseeing spot in central Switzerland. We took many trains (two very steep with cog wheels), a boat and walked around in Lucerne. Nana and Uncle Juerg joined on this very sunny day.
- OLMA. The famous and agricultural fare in the East with a huge fair. Kids enjoyed the rides and watching animals from close. Uncle Juerg joined in the afternoon and treated the kids to cotton candy.
- Shopping strolls in Wil and St. Gallen with visiting of famous old buildings
- Visiting the chocolate factory in the region. Was a good guided English tour and the film was very interesting showing especially the bio way of cooperation with coca farmers in Peru. As Hariz LOVES chocolate and meat, he acted like Willy Wonka….www.schoggi-land.ch
- Hariz and Stefan tried to reduce guilt of eating chocolate marshmallow….So we went for two hikes to the Turm on the highest point of Wil (webcam) and to the Hoernli…almost 200 m straight up.